So here it is. The beloved, the cherished, the ever so amazing, NEW
Fall-Winter Collection Cataog 2007!!!
In June I preordered my Fall-Winter Collection Catalogs, they are to be shipped out the last week of June. We are also to get a demonstrator free copy via snail mail. This is the week I sit apon my mailbox (across the street) and wait for my mailwomen. I also have a good view of the UPS truck coming around the corner.
Track it via UPS online you say? Well they are tricky with this order and they don't give you a tracking number they just give you a "shipped to suplier" so we SU! (Stampin' Up!) demo's have to wait for someone to get there case, then post the secret number online! 19777 was it! But that is just the number for everyone, put in your zip and it will give you everyone with your zip's arivial date. Arrgghh! Some were Wednesday (perfect for my class to see them!) and some were scheduled for Thursday (boo)
So I checked the weight on the boxes, my order being to cases is 23 lbs, and all the 23 lb, cases were being delivered on Wednesday!! Ha Ha! The 16 lb boxes were for Thursday! (don't get excited yet they are known to reschedule!)
Well no rescheduling here! I received my shipment at 1:02 pm, I was screaming throught the house, thanked the UPS man a zillion times, jumping around on my front porch like it was a lottery check!! We stampers are serious people!
Run inside, grab the first sharp object I can find, open box, gently pull out catalog, mmmm sniff catalog, and now for 8 minutes of me tearing through every page. (I had class with Jen in a few hours I had to do this fast!)
We stampers and scrapers are obsesed with this book, what new stamps, what new, accessories, how will the cover look. We will flip through every one of the 208 pages as soon as we can get our greedy little hands on them. Then when we get a chance we will do it again. and again.
So I received them Wednesday. had class that night. Took them Thursday morning to Office Max to get sprial bound, come home and work on getting the goodie bags together. Get a call from Office Max they are ready tonight, vs tomorrow morning! Yeah! I was up until 1:00 am getting this together.
They received:
A pen - For writing down the list of must have's! (inside the clear pen was our new scrapbook paper!)
A highlighter- To remind them of what they already have
A wish list- for that long wishful list
An order form- To have ready for my Open House (FREE shipping!)
A letter from me - awww
An open house flyer- It's free come on already!
Post-it's- to mark all your favorites!
So on the inside of there catalogs I taped a 6x6 scrapbook page protector as a pocket for them, I also made a name tag and adhered it to the front page, and a sticker on the front that says...
In case of a Stamping Emergency contact:
Jacki McHale with my phone # and email and stamp blog site
Anywho so Friday morning Mia and I start off on our 5 hour car ride. From Braidwood, to Shorewood to Plainfield, to Joliet and back to Channahon, with a house in Minooka.
I had 14 stops in all. Phew we were tired after all that. Thanks again to Linda, she was our rest stop.
But Santa delivered as promised. I hope they enjoy the new Catalog as much as I do!













