
Jacki McHale in the right corner, weighing in at 129.5 ready to fight for her goal weight of...105. Yes that is 24.5 pounds.
I do believe that for my height 105-107 is where I should be. I have tried every reason to lose weight. Class reunions, weddings, Mia's Birthday, But all these reasons were for someone else.
We went for a breakfast date today, Ed, Mia and myself. To McD's for one last vacation hurrah. Me and Ed talked and he said our health is in my hands.
I do all the cooking and the grocery shopping. So I know not only my health but my family's health is my responsibility.
I also realize that eating out is just pure lazy on my part, it is so much easier to just pick something up then to actually make food.
In the long run it is so much cheaper for me to make dinner, as creative as I am, I should be able to come up with some good dinners. Not to mention I love to cook. Same thing goes for Mia, those level 3 baby foods are .74 each, she eats anywhere from 4-6 a day, $4.44 a day, $31.08 a week, $124.32 a month.
So we buy Aldi's canned veggies, pasta, cottage cheese, applesauce, spaghetti O's, you name it, I chop it up and feed it to her.
There is to much convience in my world. I really want to keep a clean house, a healthy family, good Stampin' Up! Business, and for god's sake maybe a few days worth of clean clothes.
I just need to find a good balance, manage my time better, and not be so damn lazy.
So all in all I think if I eat better, I will have more energy, so I will not be so tired and lazy when it comes to cleaning.
So here we are again for the 4th time this year. I am going to try. To better manage everything. Being the SAHM I have a big roll to play, with everyone's health and wellbeing resting in my hands (scary!)
Monday, June 11, 2007
Topping the scales at...
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:21 AM












