I guess this is true with a lot of people. I mean if your around crabby people it rubs off on you. I love being around a bunch of happy people. That always seems to brighten my day.
This was a rough week for Ed. He worked Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, back to back jobs. 8 hours on, 2 hour nap, 8 hours on again 5 hour nap. He was crabby, tired, lethargic, and not eating well. He chose sleep over food. I don't blame him.
Finally on Sunday I realized that I had become in a crabby slump, that made me tired and lethargic. I even cried a few mornings when he only slept a few hour and then all tired as hell, gets up and goes to work at the video store for 8 hours.
I SO appreciate him, and all the work he does for us. That why I have been stepping up my game around the house, I have kept up with the evil laundry, doing a load every time we get one, dishes are always done or soaking in the sink. And the house is always picked up. I have even tried to make the bed as often as it is empty, so Ed has a nice bed to crawl into for the little sleeping he does.
He only had to work 4 hours at the video store today. Oh and he is off his night shift job, last night and tonight. So we actually woke up, had breakfast with Mia, we had a $financial$ meeting, at lunch and then he went to work.
While he was gone, I called all 7 of the medical bill companies that we owed on and paid them all off. Thank goodness for the Flex card! I prepped a roast earlier for dinner. Played with Mia, and fed her dinner, gave her a bath just in time to say good night to daddy, when he got home she was off to bed at 7pm.
My dinner was great, I have to say I am quite the cook! Thanks to all the phone calls to my mom, but still, it was nice. On the menu was Boneless Bottom Roast, seasoned with Grilling Season, cooked in the crock pot with Cream Of Mushroom Soup (2 cans), Mushroom Pieces (2 little cans for Ed), and Whole Mini Potatoes (3 cans, mostly for me) YUMMY!
Now I think we shall watch T.V. down in the media room, and eat our ice cream. He loves Gold Medal Ribbon and I love Daiquiri Ice from Baskin Robbins (we just got one in the next town) And good news is Ed is off the video store both tomorrow and Wednesday.
So hopefully my boo hoo mood is over, for now. I really miss my Ed when he works so much. He is too good to me. Thanks Ed!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Ed's mood = my mood
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
7:42 PM












