I love them. I go to them. I sometimes hear people talking negative about them. About how people who go in them have no lives, and are losers.
I guess it's like anything. Moderation is key. I go to two different ones a lot at least 2 times a day.
www.splitcoaststampers.com - for the Stampin' Up! demonstrators forum.
www.happyhealthypregnancy.com - for Huggies mom board. For pregnant mom's and mom's with toddlers, or newborns.
I love the SCS boards (splitcoaststampers) because I see so many tips, or ideas on there. And the Huggie's mom board, because I don't really hang out with lots of other moms. It's nice to meet and talk with people all over the states and Canada who you can talk with.
Yes there are sometimes when I veg out, and can read posts all day. But I have a schedule, where when Mia naps I get an hour to go onto my forums, check email and surf the web. And at night when everyone is fed and my housework is caught up. I go on again.
Since I am on so much, there really isn't a lot of new topics, so I jump in, read, respond to what I want. Or I ask a question if I have one. Again it's all how much you spend doing it. I also don't watch T.V. a whole lot. I just watch my scheduled shows, and that's it. I don't like vegging in front of the T.V. that's more Ed's thing.
I love my Internet for entertainment. That is why I have learned to love Blogging so much. So to us Forum and Message Board fans, go us!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Message boards - Forums
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
7:43 PM












