Bah, I hate this when people do this to me. And at this stage with my hormones crazy and it was a long day already, I let the bitch get to me. sigh, this is how it went...
At Connie's house doing Stampin' Up! projects. We rotate from seat to seat working on different projects. I go to a seat that "Mickey the Bitch" was just sitting in. I notice that she has left, all her scraps and garbage on her place, not throwing them away in the little can on the table. She has hence moved down a few seats to work on another project. SO I say...
Jacki "Mickey, are you done here?"
Mickey "Yes, oh, I guess I could have cleaned up after myself"
Jacki "Yes, because I'm not your mother"
I sit and stamp with my friends, and I make a comment to Connie who is sitting across from me, about how people don't pick up after themselves. And its just common curtosey to the next stamper. Mickey decides to jump back into our conversation...
Mickey "I tried to apologize for it. Don't make me, make you cry."
Jacki "Bitch, come down here and make me cry. I'd like to see that"
Jen "Walk away, just walk away. Don't let her get to you"
I hear non of this, all I know is this retarded, "I'm better then you, smarter because I obsessively go to school at 35, WAY busier then everyone else, I have so much money, my customers all suck, dirty ass, NEGATIVE, mother fucker" has the balls to threaten the over emotional psycho pregnant bitch? Seriously?!?
But yes, I know I should have listened to Jen and just walked away. I am just so tired of raggedy bitches thinking they can bully me into walking away from you.
So my next encounter with Mickey, hopefully there never is one. Will be a polite, "Seriously Mickey, leave me alone. I don't like you, or your conversation. Your constant negativity and your better then everyone else attitude makes it so I would just rather never have to talk to you ever again. Just make me one less person you have to torment in your life."
We will see how it goes. I am not a violent person. I never did like to physically fight, I am not about to start now, I am to old for this petty shit. We all have a meeting in 2 weeks, hope the ass bag gets fiery diarrhea and can't come.
And in the mean time, I also hope she twists her ankle, and gets an incurable vaginal itch that makes the nearest S.O.S. pad look inviting to scoot on. With a side of Gonorrhea.
(big smile on my face)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I let her get to me
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:53 AM












