Good morning to you both.
For those of my readers that don't know, Dominique is my good friend from grade school, and Kailey is her daughter-to-be, on the way today.
Dominique and Rob, were to be at the hospital this morning, checking in, and they were going to be induced around 6 am. Kailey was due this last Monday, so Dr.'s said to go ahead with the inducing.
I am all for inducing, I was with Mia. It was 5 days early, but she was already 7 lbs 10 oz and I am pretty tiny. As long as the baby is healthy, I say go for it. But man that Pitocin will kick your ass!!
Anywho, back to my point. Dominique, I am thinking of you all day today. I am sure it will be a few days until we hear from anyone, email wise about when Kailey was born. I just hope for a fast and safe delivery of a beautiful and healthy girl.
I can't wait to meet her. I am proud of you, cheesy as it may sound, but giving birth is some scary shit! Take care of yourself, and use those nurses in the hospital as much as you can. You will miss them when you are on your own.
Don't forget when you do come home, to take ALL the help you are offered. Take all the food people bring you (freeze it if there is too much) and most importantly take care of yourself. You just pushed a human being out your hootie hoo.
Much love to you and Rob, and Hello Kailey! I pre-welcome you! Alex just gave me a kick to say hi too!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Kailey and Dominique
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:20 AM












