Hi Alex.
It's your mommy. I was overcome with my pregnancy hormones late last night. And sat and realized how amazing it truly is to have a son.
You will be my son. I will understand what it is like to be the mom that her little boy runs to, no matter your age.The first girl in his life, the one he can always come to.
You will always be there for me, and I will always be there for you. It's making sense now. All the times I have seen boyfriends, or just guy friends, always. Always go to there mom for stuff.
I didn't understand. I was a girl too. I was even there age, so why not me? Because I am not there mom. The person who dried every tear, and will stand by her son no matter what.
It's amazing how much I already love you. I can't wait to see what you become. Sporty or artsy, loud our quiet, faux hawk in your hair, little man I don't think we can wait to see what you become.
I love you Alexander Edward McHale. More then you will ever understand.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Mother to Son
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
11:18 AM












