Keep the insanity going! Click below to by me more coffee! Just enter 6042420494348513
Sweater Man
Ed
My ever so amazing husband, that I married June 16th 2001. I realized when I met Ed that he was my best friend, and that I needed to do what it took to spend the rest of my life with him. Little did I know that sweater man was thinking the same thing.
Ding and Dong
Maggie and Sophie
These two beautiful brindle boxers protect and serve this house. Maggie is just 5 year old, and Sophie is 4. They are mischevious and loving, and as insane as they make my everyday life, I would know what to do with out my girls!
Berry and Boobie
Jordan and Chloe
My two cats. Jordan with the silly name of Boobie, it just stuck, is the highest ranked resident here. Of 5 1/2 years old, Chloe, also known as Chloberry, is 4 1/2 years and a rescue from the local Animal Hospital. These two take great pride in running the front living room and second floor. (Dogs + Cats = Insanity at it's best!)
Suszball
Susie
Ah the ever so adorable sister! Susie is 2 1/2 years my junior, she is fiesty, strong minded, and has NO problem telling you what she thinks. And even though Dystonia has taken her speach from her, we still communicate and love hanging out together, an amazing Aunt to her niece and nephew, she also loves her brother-in-law! (right Susz?)
I just love this picture of Mia I took a few days ago. She had an afternoon nap, and I am lucky to get a bathrobe on that little girl and she is zooming across the hall to her toys!