Friday, February 1, 2008

The Debate

If you know me I am not the most political person. I really won't argue a point with you, on the war or the economy. But I do vote, and even if they say my vote doesn't matter to much because Illinois is Democratic anyway. I still vote. It's a right that I have been given, and it gives me the bitching rights for the next 4 years, if I don't like what the president is doing. At least I voted.

So on that, Obama and Clinton, had there first one on one debate last night. I did watch a good portion of it. It was nice, because even if they didn't agree on everything. They were also pretty nice about it. No mud slinging, just yet.

The one question that has everyone buzzing is if they will do a Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton race, I think it would be a shoe in for the presidency if they ran together. Glad Edwards is gone. I would love to see Hilary win, but I will take Obama if not.

I really think the Republicans have done enough of a piss poor job. Not to mention I am more Democratic then anything.

Check out this site (thanks Sara) to find out who would match up best with your views...

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

Have a democratic morning!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker