Friday, February 8, 2008

3 Questions for you...

If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?
Give me a massage. I would have a masuse for a servent.

Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence?
I would have to say, when my mom was talking with a friend, Sharon, and my mom brought up that I was looking for a full time job. Sharon suggested Empress Casino as a cashier.

Without that conversation, I probably wouldn't have ever thought about working there. Nor would have I met my best friend Jen, and my bestfriend and love of my life, Ed.

I probably would have stayed with my Ex at the time, and gotten engaged, a year later like he had planned.

Scary huh?!

You're having dinner with several friends and acquaintances. They all criticize a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?
I would stay quiet until the end of the conversation, and then when the timing is right. I would say, yes I am very close to that person. Set the story straight, and move onto a new subject.

The dinner guests would hopefully get the point, not to talk shit about people. Especially if you don't know all there friends. Fell bad for talking about the person, or just realize not to do it in my company.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker