Friday, February 22, 2008

I think I have my winner...I think...

Bizarre, yes. Only because if you have been on any of my 4 shopping trips to check out double strollers. The above Gracco Quattro Tour was not one of the ones I was going to get.

Sigh, after hours, yes hours of staring at the comments and reviews. Going from one site to the next, talking to moms online. Double checking prices and coupons. This I do think is my winner.

There was another Gracco, the DuoGlider. It is 4 lbs lighter, and $80 cheaper. But from what I read the fold up is not as compact, the trays drag on the ground when you fold it, and many say it is cheaply made. See picture below... I also liked this one in the black, but it is not available in stores, and now not available online, until further notice... so I would have to get this one... eh...


The Quattro Tour got rave reviews, they loved the open front seat, where Mia will sit, they loved the parent trays and the underside organizer. Just like my single stroller but now double. I guess the infant car seat we have from her single Gracco will fit great with this one, but to snug of a fit with the DuoGlidder. I also like the Quattro Tour pattern too, called G Galore. Fun, covered in G's for Gracco.


But I swear if I stare at these two anymore I am going to freak. Gah! This is insane! I can't decide anything anymore!! Alex has eaten all of my leftover brain cells that Mia didn't!!
Tour, Duo, Tour, Duo, Tour, Duo... maybe a different brand...no Gracco...Tour, Duo, Tour, Duo... To be cont.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker