Friday, February 1, 2008

Survivor! Starts on Thursday February 7th. Again another show I love to watch! If you have never seen it. It's great, the challenges and the of coarse, ever so interesting power struggle, to see who can Outwit, Outlast and Outplay. All the other players.

I have not been a Survivor fan since day one, but I have been since Season 3: Africa. Now going on Season 16, I still can't miss a single episode!

Season 1

Season 2: Australia

Season 3: Africa

Season 4: Marquesas

Season 5: Thailand

Season 6: The Amazon

Season 7: Pearl Islands

Season 8: All-Stars

Season 9: Vanuatu

Season 10: Palau

Season 11: Guatemala

Season 12: Exile Island

Season 13: Cook Islands

Season 14: Fiji

Season 15: China

Season 16: Micronesia

So jump in and catch the Survivor fever, also if you have On Demand with Comcast, they have the episodes on there as early as Friday morning.

"Survivors. Ready!" Jeff Probst, host, line before each challenge

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker