So at 20 months old (as of yesterday) Miss Mia is now my assistant. She want to do everything I do. So I will let her (to the point of saftey's sake) We have laundry to catch up on this morning, so I would hand her the clothes from the wash and she would put them in the dryer.
This is perfect because I don't have to bend over and she is right there! Then after the dryer is filled we turn that on, and Mia sits on the dryer and helps mommy throw laundry into the wash, Mia mostly gets socks, underware and her little clothes. Yeah! What a system. Now I just need to teach her to carry it up to the second floor from the basement, and fold or hang it...
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Laudry and my new assistant
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
11:07 AM












