Sunday, February 10, 2008

5 pm was a wonder time today

I must say, that after a no naping baby/lonely barking dogs/In Laws dropping by/Husband just came home and wants to eat kind of day.

5:00p pm rolled around, Mia is looking like a zombie, Ed is tired too. The dogs are down for a nap, and my IL's just stopped by for a quick hello and were gone already.

They all went to sleep. OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT!!

Ed off to bed before going to work OT at his night job.

Mia finally decides that it is time to sleep.

I was so excited I almost couldn't contain myself. So I just to a 1 hour, hot bath and read my parenting magazine. (see even when I am relaxing, I am working)

Just out, pruny and relaxed! Now off to the art room, to work on class projects and meeting swaps and shoe box swaps... Bye!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker