Sunday, February 3, 2008

Don't ever talk about my momma.


quotes

This is a great quote I found online. For the people that have been in my life in the past, yes there is a reason you are my past. You obviously didn't qualify to make it to my future.
Friends from the past have either moved on, or hurt me, owe me money or are just WAY to much drama for me to deal with.
Family, is a hard one because you only get the one you got. But I have learned over the years, that they too, are just not worth all the drama.
I want to fill my life with happy people, people who make me happy, people who understand me, and love me for me. Not judging me for who I am and what I do. People who value life as much as I do.
I only have one shot at this life, and I won't get out alive anyway (ha ha) I really want to make the most of my life, and now with my children and growing family, I want to enjoy ever minute. If someone dosen't fit into my criteria for friendship your out.
I have seen myself, Ed, my family and friends get hurt, by trying SO hard to please everyone, and to be there for everyone else. And when it's your turn they just aren't there for us. What is the point? So I look like a good guy? Not when the next guy is just going to shit on me anyway. I am more important to myself then that.
Sad to say this all stems from a recent blow out that my aunt and uncle had against my mom and me. We have done nothing but try to keep family together, well mostly my mom. Hosting every holiday, dinners, get togethers. And she gets a "you've ruined everyone's life" "it's all your fault" and "don't bother visiting again"
What a waste. Some of these relitives were better off when they were drunks. Or just didn't talk to us. But at least the fakeness can stop. We know where you stand. It's too bad what we thought were great family memories are now questioned to what is real and what was just going through the motions.
Lila I hope you are happy. You and your pompous queen. You are the biggest bigot of them all. You live in an imaginary world where only you are right and god forbid your family be anything but perfect. Right, you know your comment about how you "don't agree with gay life style" but you still have a gay friend though. (Like your token gay friend) Wonder why your son Joe dosen't have a girl friend, and is a bachlor, hanging with the guys. Either he is very metro or a flaming queen and you just don't see it. The crap you have pulled, the lies you make about my mother, the many reasons I hate you. Are to many to list, and sad that I even wasted this much energy on you. Your useless. A sad, pompous, bratty, annoying, yellow dress wearing (you have to know the story) asshole. Not like you were much of an Aunt to me anyway.
Richard. You on the other hand I thought, maybe you were the coolest Uncle. Now I have realized that you were only nice when you were single, skinny, drinking and bachlor of the year. Now you have become the most nieve person, believing everything Lila fills your head with. And the fact that you have the balls to call my mom, and tell her the worst things you could think of. For me to have to hear my mom cry like she did. Is so unforgivable, it's unreal.
I don't believe that you and Aunt Lin are so gullible that you would believe that it's mom's fault that Jim is still drinking and goes into the hospital, AGAIN. And it's mom's fault that Lori moved down there with him.
Hey ass tart, I was the one who showed off the pictures. Not because we were solictating Jim's house so his kids could all move back in. Not like we said look at all the floor space! You could all spoon across the living room like you did back in your dad's 1 bedroom apartment! No retard. We were proud that after 60 something years of renting, Jim FINALLY had his own house. Lori needs someone. She is a single mom, and her mom just past away not even 2 years ago. She would have gone to her dad's with or without my picture gallery.
I really thought you were better then Lila. Oh but you aren't, don't forget about the first 2 wifes, the abuse, the AA meetings and living in Gramma's house too, oh and the kids you didn't raise. But your better then Jim and his family?!?
How you needed your family at one time. But now I guess you are better then that. I hope Lila and you make good friends. Because that is all you have now.
Jim, I just hope the best for you, and your new friend Carol. I hope you can live what you have left of your life, happy. If only you had the strength not to do what your late wife just did. Don't drink any more, easier said then done. But your alcohol abuse and your chain smoking is quickly killing you too.
And yes, my cousins are retarded. Not in the born that way sense of retardation. In the raised in a bad neighborhood, alcholic parents, verbally abusive, and no support growing up lifestlye and they make nothing but retarded choices. That taught them nothing but how NOT to live.
But since I was raised with them practiacly being my brothers and sister. I do love them, yes they are all totally screwed up. But I don't judge them, or look down on them.
It's there life they have to life, they have to be the ones to make the right choices. But when you were never taught the right choices, or even common sense for that matter. Who is to blame? The parents. Sure, for so much of it. The rest is on them. And if you know me, you know I am blunt. I will tell my cousins to stop drinking, smoking, weed, herion, crack, get a job and keep it more then a few months.
I try to be there, but again, you can only carry so much of someone elses burdon. When is to much to much? But they are there for me, and I for them. I guess that is what I thought family did. I did't know you just checked out when it was too much.
Even if it is. The way you, Lila and Rich checked out. Was just unreal. Your would think the weed, herion, crack abusing cousins were a disapointment. Well at least they know there fucked up. You on the other hand. Both live in imaginary worlds where, your perfect, and we caused everything that isn't.
And to praise my family. I think I will. My mom grew up with the same mom they all did. Gramma lost both of her husbands early. She was forced to work and raise all 4 kids on her own. They all grew up with the same background. They all made there own choices in life.
My mom just made the best choices. She chose to marry a great man, who is not only smart but the handiest person I know. Mom herself is the most amazing housewife, can cook circles around you, and friendly too. They raised both me and my sister to have common sense, good morals and to live life and be happy. Alway being there for me. Choosing to not drink or smoke (my father too came from that family life stlye) and to raise there girls the best they could.
They still do anything for you. Just be there for them. They don't ask alot from people. Hold off on the drama, relax but be responsible with your life. I thank god everyday for the amazig parents I have, and the way they raised both me and my sisters. They live smart, not outside there means, not better then anyone else. Just so they are happy.
Well now that you both have crushed my family, only for a short time. We are getting used to your abuse. Mom dosen't need you. And your imaginary lies, and ignorance for what once was.
She has too many friends and family that cares for her. Too many people that want to only see my parent happy. I hope they completly lose contact with you. It's too bad you fall in this catagory of the past, and not carried over into the future.
I personally have a great family, just this spring I will already have a happy family of 4. Then surrounding myself with my mom dad and sister. Look at my big happy family now. I will raise my family as my parents did. Common sense, good morals, and to live life, and be happy.
Don't surround yourself with angry drama.
Let them go. It may hurt, a lot. Because you trusted them. Well it just gave us some thick skin, and the ablitly to NOT put up with shit from people like you.
This Blog, is to Lila, Rich and don't even get me started on Bill. But that is the other side of the family and a whole other can of worms. But to me you fall right in here with them. You are all invisible to me. I don't like to hate, it is a strong word. But Yes Lila, Rich and Bill you have all caused me to hate you. Why? Because you had a shitty life, or something went wrong. You blame my mom. Well mom is done being the family toilet to shit on. Wake up and realize what you just lost.
Moral of the story. Don't ever talk about my momma. Ever.
(p.s. spell check is still down.)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker