Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BB9 spoilers


Last warning, if you don't want to know before tonights show, stop reading this post...


Ok then. Drama out the ying yang!


Veto winners = Matt and Natalie, and they decited not to use it on either Jen/Parker or Ryan/Allison.


My person vote is for Ryan/Allison to go. Ryan is a nice guy, but BORING as hell to watch on feeds. Zzzzz. Allison and her made up "Lesbian Alliance" with Shelia is lame too.

Allison is SO annoying, she constantly talks herself up, and spent a great deal of time last night, trying to convince people she didn't make a lot of money (that is the pity line every year for everyone, that they aren't rolling in $$ so they should stay) well since her "real" job is a Professional Gambler, I am sure her greed for the $$ is pretty high. Whatever, she in general annoys me. AND she can't stop talking shit about Ryan. So even if they do stay, what kind of partner is she?


Amanda and Joshuah staged a fight last night. I watched it. So bad, maybe if she wasn't laughing the whole time we might have believed her. But it ended with what looked like her pushing Joshuah into the pool. Some of the people not really watching but listening really believed at first they were fighting. Over rated.


Jen and Ryan are now allowed via CBS to sleep in the same bed. I think they need the ratings, I agree with http://www.hamsterwatch.com/ that when they have it on with American Idol they will have ratings issues. I am not an AI fan but I do believe there are many out there!


Even though Parker was walking around the yard on Monday flipping of all the camera's he is still putting up a good fight to stay. Hope he does, and I hope for his sake sometime soon, they rearange the pairs or make them singles. He got so hosed with Jen. Her mouth is huge, but otherwise I kinda like her.


I really have to say that Chelsia and James are my favorite pair to date. They both on seperate time are good hamsters, make good t.v. and fight with others well. I mean they don't back down, but they are not hysterical criers (Amanda)


There are then the unmentioned. Because I forget they are there, Boston boys Alex and Matty, they are around a lot, but there girls Amanda and Natalie are SO taking the spotlight. Adam, aka Shreik is just as boring as Ryan, but Ryan gets mentions because he is paired with a spaz and getting action from Jen. Sharon, was brought back from extinction but just because Joshuah didn't want her ex Justin. She annoys me too. Her face and voice. Again sad that these people are partnered with people I would like to see around.


I did mention Shelia with her faux "Lesbian Alliance" with Allison, eh, she's ok, better now that her and Adam just don't really talk. She could go far, as long as her and Adam play nice and stop the drama fighting.


Oh last night I sadly didn't get to see, they put boxing gloves in the storage room. And they took turns having boxing matches. Way to go Jen on punching Amanda in the face. Even if it did mean you lost by penalty (there own rules)


So my guess for tonight is Jen/Parker going home. The last few days has been pretty across the board with everyone. Hoping Allison fucks it up and starts shit, maybe she will go. Doubtful. Damn.


They haven't show the food comp, yet. Don't know when that will be. Don't forget to watch tonight! Live eviction shoud be a good show. I won't see much on the feeds, they will be spending most of the day, with flames. Since they need to prep them for the show, and set up the HOH comp. in the back yard I assume. But afterwards will be good feeds! Can't wait to see who wins this weeks HOH!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker