Whew, today was not only Ed's birthday but a very busy T.V. night.
At 7pm Survivor Micronesia season started. Good to watch, supprised that Johnny Fairplay was the first to go. I really thought he was screwing with people. At first I was a fan of the favorites, only because I know them better, but after I got a good look at the cast. And I got to know the Favorites better, I really think I am rooting for the Favorites. (But I still am a fan of Ozzy) it is early in the season who knows!
Lost. Gah! What can I say, just when you think you've got the plot they throw in 4 more people, everyone else on earth just found the plane and all the drowned passengers of Oceanic flight 815, saying NO one survived. When in fact 40 something are on the island. To crazy, but so good. Can't wait till next week!!
America's Best Dance Crew, is by Randy Jackson (from American Idol) this is his show on MTV, the casting of the dance crews was great. But it was on when Ed is getting ready for work, so I would rather hang out with him for a few more minutes, and I will catch it on the famous MTV reruns.
So my new T.V. schedule is crazy!! Sunday is Rock of Love 2 (I think) Tuesday is Big Brother 9 (CANT WAIT!!!) Wednesday is the Gauntlet III on MTV, Thursday is Big Brother 9, Survivor, Lost and America's Best Dance Crew, and Saturday is Big Brother 9. Not to mention I will have my 24/7 live feed going of BB9 on as much as possible!!
Holy T.V. shows batman!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Survivor, Lost and America's Best Dance Crew
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:42 PM












