Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ace in the hole

I went today border in hand. To Ace Hardware to match Alex's paint for his room. The guy did an amazing job of matching it. I know the machine does it. But it looks perfect with the border.

His room is so much smaller then Mia's room (sorry little guy, first come first serve) especially when it comes to painting it. The room is 11 x12. One wall that is 12 feet has two bifold closets on it. That is 8 feet of wall not there. Another wall that is 11 feet has a 5x5 window on it. Not counting the wall that has the main entry door on it. This also limits my options for furniture placement.

We have, one tall dresser (from Ed's Gramma McHale, matching the long one in Mi's room) Mia's crib will go to him, my rocker will go there, and the changing table from Mi's room. (she will get the bigger one I am currently using for storage in her closet) And I will put the chase chair from the loft into her room to replace the rocker.

I think it will take me longer to tape off the whole room, windows and doors, and about 2 minutes to paint it. Can't wait to see it done!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker