Good morning!
Funny I say good morning and it's already 11. Even though my real morning starts at 7 am with Mia and the dogs. I finally get to sit and check my email around 11 everyday.
Here is what is new here, at the snowy McHale residence...
...My IL's bought Mia and Alex's double stroller, the Graco Quattro Tour, in G's Galore. LOVE IT. We ordered it online Sunday, of coarse my style wasn't one they carried. It was here yesterday. Babies-r-us has mad crazy shipping skills!! So I took Mia for a ride around the kitchen and the pool table. She didn't want to get out! We must have done about 20 laps, no lie!
I can't wait to use it. Even before my little man gets here, I will use his seat for storage.
...Friday will be a busy day. We are going to Home Depot to pay and set a date for our carpet to be installed in Alex's room. Then I have a Dr.'s appointment at 2:45 and then we are meeting my parents for dinner in Minooka for Ed's Birthday. Yes 4 weeks later, but that always seems to be the case!
...I have Stamp Camp tonight. Flower Fusion, using these awesome felt flowers from Stampin' Up! you get about 130 in a cute tin, and I will have the class make 4 projects with them. Fun!
...Ed and I picked May 25th for Alex's welcoming party. It will be out at my parents house. I can't wait! Of coarse my mom will have her yard all pimped out, and the inside always looks nice (no pressure mom!) We decided that we were not going to have a shower, since we just had Mia's, but I still wanted to make him a special party. So we are inviting family and friends out. I still registered at Babies-r-us, just for a few things I need for him.
...Ed was awesome yesterday. I had a craving for a Pizza Puff, a cheese dog with ketchup, mustard and onion, a large fry and a root beer. Well Babe's is the closest place we know that has all of that. So Ed ran out to the Babe's on 59 for me. And yes I ate it all. Yummy! (sadly the weenie stand that was about a mile away closed)
...I am in desperate need of two things to be organized before Alex gets here, or I just might freak. My loft is a zoo. Filled with all the paperwork, Stampin' Up! or personal. It's nuts. And I would love to at least get my Art room better organized, and a layout drawn up for my dad. I am so excited about this room and my storage, I just want it done! Yesterday!! But I must be patient. And get my ideas together and that room cleaned up so my dad could actually work in there.
...And I want a garden for this summer. But that's a whole other ball game!
So that's what is up with me... for now...
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
What's Up!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
11:06 AM












