- I must point out, and I am sure anyone with a little girl can testify. I get a buzz out of the dryer lint when it's all pink from Mia's laundry. I am sure I will have blue laundry lint soon. Maybe a mix and I will get purple lint...
- I am better then I was the other day. I still have the urge to shove spoons up many asses, but less depressed. Just more violent. Fine by me.
- I need to pace myself. I wake up great, and I go, go, go. And at noon I am done. Stick a fork in me done. So I zone out online, blog, visit message boards, watch the hamsters for a while on live feeds. Then I go, go, go again...
- Ed's parents decided they want to buy our double stroller for us. That is awesome! They are bringing it by today! Even cooler! I can't wait to put it together!! So I am making them a big chicken dinner, wee!
- I really wish my brain could type out all the ideas I have. From organizing to lists of things to get done. And then I could just print it out my ass or something...
- I am coming to serious terms that I have to much crap. I know I have said this before. But this is why my house is hard to pick up all the time. Too much stuff = Too much clutter = stress and me CONSTANTLY picking up. Time to pull out the garbage bags again! That Goose Lake garage sale couldn't be close enough!
- Ed and me went through ALL our CD's the other night, we have a 4 inch pile of CD's to burn to our iTunes... that's alot of CD's. Oh then we want to categorize them...
- Oh I have Stamp Camp this Wednesday. I really need to work on that...
- Sophie just took something outside to destroy (I have the back door open, with this great heat wave we are having...) damn you Sophie...
- Yeah, I get my supply order tomorrow!
- I want to draw up the floor plans for my new art room. RIGHT NOW! But there is so much other stuff to do...
- I need a list of things to list... I have lots of post-its all around my desk. I should probably read them...
- Are you still reading this? Thanks. I am going to be productive now, but maybe I should eat lunch first...
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Pink lint and other misc. stuff.
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
12:26 PM












