My once helpless baby, is talking (mostly bable still, but lots of words) walking, running and climbing. She is also miss independent.
I remember the days when she would sit strapped in her little bouncer, and now she has gotten herself onto the couch and she lays on the chase to watch her shows in the morning. Sigh.
It goes by so fast! And she seems so grown up, but then you are always reminded they need you.
I also read that to many people treat kids as if they are little adults. And they say they should be treated like little cave people. Barbaric, like. The need to learn each thing, probably repeatedly, until they understand.
Most adults just loose there patience, and yell, because they assume the kids will get it right away or they should have figured it out already. I won't lie. There are times where I just don't get how she dosen't get some things that are so common sense for me. But again I have been her for 29 1/2 years. And she has only had 20 months.
I mean she amazes me daily about what she catches onto, and what she learns by watching me, and everyone around her. I am glad I will have Alex to re-encounter all those baby things again, making sure to enjoy each and every one of them. All while watching my baby girls, grow up.
I think I need a hug from my Mi...













