Lots of it. Ah, my Scuz in Arizona would be so jelous right now! I measured we got about 8 inches here in Channahon, IL. Yikes!! Even the kids all got Snow Day today!
I am sure Ed is not happy about it. He has to open the video store again today, and a Snow Day for kids, means parents coming in to rent movies. I just talked to him though, and I guess the store was so busy last night, that one of the girls was there this morning to help Ed catch up. So that is a good start to a overtired, long Snow Day with kids and parents.
Oh, I so wish I had my camera, I let the dogs out to go pee, and when they squat in the snow, there butts go right in. then Maggie was sniffing the snow, and looked up at me, and had a full white beard on! Too cute!
I think once the streets get plowed, it will be ok. I always say I would rather have snow then the frigdit cold. The other night, when it was so cold. My pipes froze in my 1/2 bathroom. No flushing the toliet, and only ice dribble of water from the sink. Well after some, space heater time, and running the water. I fianally got it all to work. Just in time too. I had Stamp Camp with 9 women coming over, so I needed that bathroom!!
So enjoy the snow best you can. Sorry for anyone who has to drive in it, just becarful and watch the spaz ass driving next to you. Happy Snow!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Snow.
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:43 AM












