Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday 13


Here are 13 random things you need to know about me. I say so.


1. I love animals. I love the zoo, aquariums, and nature. I always wanted to be a Zoologist, sadly it is way to much school and I just can't hack it. Maybe someday when the kids are grown. I can vollenteer.


2. I love containers. All kinds, More like storage containers, small ones, medium ones, big ones. That is where most of my clutter is. Just empty containers.


3. I love to take pictures. Another dream job, combined with #1 here, was to be a photographer for National Geographics. Now I just photograph my own zoo here at home.


4. I love Garage Sales. I love to go to them. There is so much stuff you can get at them, crazy cheap. Clothes, furniture, more stuff to fill my house with...


5. I love Art. I have SO many supplies for so many different kinds of art. I just wish I could lock myself away and play all the time. I have, painting (oil, water color, acrylic) drawing, (sketching, charcoal, cartoons, still life, pastels, colored pencil) clay (oven bake, air dry, molding) paper mache' (dryer lint or newspaper) sewing machine, scrapbooking, Stampin' Up!, beading, pipe cleaners...just to name a few...


6. I love my yard. Again with nature, I just again wish I had the time to garden more, and no crazy retarded dogs to pull it all up. So I can only garden in the front. Maybe I will work on getting my big pond this year...


7. I love to talk. No really? I do, I can talk about just anything. I get so lonely durring the day when Ed and Mia are sleeping. I should be productive then, I am getting better. I just got a headset for my cordless phone. So I can multitask and talk to Jen for 3 hours at a time!


8. I love to be the center of attention. Not in the cocky way. But if you need a vollenteer to talk in front of a group, or to tell a story. I am your girl!


9. I love to be me. I really do. Sometimes I am not the best "me" I can be, when I get angry. But I am learning with a quick time out. (laugh if you want, but they work for me) I can be back to a happy good me in no time! I love that I am outgoing, blunt, funny, sarcastic, fiesty, and optomistic.


10. I love my family. Meaning MY family. The people that are real to me, that don't suck ass or pretend, or go through the motions. (read back on "Don't talk about my momma blog") I just wish more people would be honest. Don't like me, please stop wasting my time. So here's to Ed, Mia, Alex, all my fuzzy kids, Mom, Dad, Susie, Diane and Joe. And my extended sisters Alicia and Jen. Thanks for being my family.


11. I love to be blonde. I SO miss it. this poo brown hair, I am SO over it!! Hoping next color in March when I go back, I can really get more blonde!! It's a part of me that I miss. It's my signature. It's like it was my energy.


12. I love to read. Add it to my hobbies, I know I have a few. Especially Dean Koontz books! Way better then Stephen King. Sark is another one I love. Very artsy and inspirational. And now I have been into the organizing books. Peter Walsh is my god.


13. I love to drink water. Wierd. My dad is impressed, he said so himself. That I like to drink water. I know being pregnant I really need to drink a LOT of water, but even when I am not, I enjoy water the most. Sometimes I get a little crazy and add those little flavor packs to a bottle. But I can drink water all the time. Which will be good for me, when I am trying to drop baby weight this spring/summer/fall/winter...forever...


Yeah! Happy Thursday 13. It is late, I must go get my beauty rest. (between the pee breaks...)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker