Sunday, February 17, 2008

Full conversation

Today, I do believe I had my first full conversation with Mia.

Something along the lines of...

Momma: Mi, eat?

Mia: Eat! (with sign for eat)

Momma: Go downstairs, to eat, ok?

Mia: K. Oh! Burt. Ewrnie

Momma: OK go get Bert and Ernie.
(Mia then runs to her room to get Bert and Ernie. Arrives with Bert, Ernie, and Cookie)

Mia: (Holds out Cookie) Cookie... Burt, Ewrnie, eat.

Momma: ok. Let's go. (Mia throws arms with Bert, Ernie, and Cookie up to me.)

So that is how our trip to breakfast is everyday. It just seemed like today was a full conversation, more often through out the day. I read that at 20 months I should be able to understand more then 50% of what she is saying. You may not. But being her social life, I have to say we communicate well.

Let's remember that in 14 years when she is the sassy teenager, and I am the physco mom. I am reminding myself to enjoy these conversations...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker