That was my day. Long story short. Up at 7 am, sleepy, made Mia and I breakfast, slept on the couch through Sesame Street.
Mi went to bed, I took a bath. She never actually napped. She was jumping on her bed like a full fledged trampoline. Then she started to kick the wall. Sigh, oh well.
Woke Ed up and got Mia and myself ready to go. We ran to the Village Hall to pay the water bill, deposit to the bank, Home Depot to pay for the carpet for Alex's room, then to the Dr. for my 2 week visit.
So Dr. Lim was awesome, it took some convincing, but he caved on the ultrasound I wanted. I told him it was because Ed was Hydrosypolic and we checked again with Mia towards the end. Why wouldn't we check with Alex? And with that said, I have an ultrasound on the 10th! Wee!
The nurse gave me a boatload of my prenatel vitamins, free samples are great! I haven't paid for these things yet! Alex's heartbeat was 140's, measuring is good, weight is up (boo) but I guess the way I have been eating, that is no surprise. Dr. Lim said I have a very noisy baby. He kept kicked and moving making the heartbeat hard to read.
Alex's head is down, his back is on the right,but close to the top right, with feet around my left side. Oh we have the Hospital tour April 13th, probably the same as it was 2 years ago. But I just wanna go. We have our regular 2 week appointment on the St. Patrick's day.
That day will be insane! 9 am Mia sees her Dr. B, I have an 11 am with Dr. Quell, then I have my Stampin' Up! meeting at Connie's that night. All while my mother in law is having her back surgery!! Gah, what a crazy day!! Oh and that is 2 days after I get back from my seminar in Holland MI and 2 days before my stamp camp, and 4 days before my parents leave for Washington D.C. trip. Phew!
After we met my parents and Susie at Giordonio's for Ed's birthday dinner, then back to our house for presents and cheese cake. Ed is watching his DVD Susie got him, and I am off to bed. Long day, I am sleepy. Night night.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Nap, a bath, trampoline, home depot, Dr. visit and dinner for 7
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:31 PM












