Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hot date with myself, then with Ed

Good morning, this time it really is morning, 7:39, I have been up since Ed got home at 6:18. I usually roll back over for a few hours till he has to get up for work again. But not today.

Friday night I went to bed at 8:40 pm. Woke up at my usual time, but way more rested. I guess I need to go to bed sooner then the 11 pm I have been doing. I get groggy for a few hours if I do.

Anyway, back to my Saturday. Woke up, got Ed ready to go into the Video Store for his raise and schedule talk, took Mia to my IL's for the day.

Then I spent a lovely morning and early afternoon all by myself. I went to Archivers and picked up some new scrapbook papers, some embellishments, but most importantly some inspiration to USE THE STUFF I HAVE!

Then across the street is Target (Orland Park) I had a receipt from mid December that they charged us for 2 of those Shriek talking babies. Well at $40 each, I wanted to see if I could get a refund of some sort. Well long story short. I did, they gave me a $45 (with tax) store credit!! Yeah, I spent it all on Mia, she so needs clothes! That kid is growing!!

Then I headed back home, but not without a stop at our new Taco Bell in Minooka. Yummy! I sat inside by myself. Talked with Jen on the phone. Came home and Ed had just woken up.

Phew, so we decided a movie was our date, Step Up 2 was the one we went to see, then off to get Mia from my IL's and home to sleep, Ed again off to work.

(I will blog on the Movie and the Ed Video Store details separate)

So that was my Saturday.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker