Thursday, March 27, 2008

You frustrate me.


This is the adorable face that I love. Yes Sophie my Lophie McHale you are my fuzzy puppy (at 3 1/2 years old)
I love your wiggly bootie, and your playful ways. You are SO gentle with Mia, and I know your curiosity gets the best of you (90% of the time)
But there are so many days when I just can't handle you. The barking when we sit at the table. Or the I won't come in, but don't shut that back door or I will bark. There has been a suggestion of a shock collar for your barking. But I guess that would be the same if I wore one because I talked to much. You just want to be heard.
The chewing of everything. I mean everything. There is NOT anything you won't chew on. Foil, plastic, wood, metal. Edible or not, if Sophie thinks it should be eaten it will be. Now most people would throw a fit over some of the things you have destroyed, I have learned over the years that you are really just trying to help me clean house. I mean, do I really need that many containers? Or how you helped me throw out some old memorabilia that I really needed to just toss but couldn't? Thank you. The 3 cell phones, 2 cordless house phones and 4 remote controls are another story though.
So even though I threaten to take you to the nearest Chinese restaurant and sell you for a good dime. I would never in a zillion years consider it.
Oh and thank you for the ever so humorous and rare dry humping. Ed's arm at his suprise 31st birthday, Maggie when she lets you. And the small children at Mia's 1st birthday party.
Mommy loves you Sophie the Wiggler. Barking, gnawing, humping and all.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker