What is the sexiest part of the body? Your butt! Yes well you have your opinion and I have mine. I have been obsessed with butts since forever. I have a ghetto butt, and I love it. I hate flat butts. Turn. off.
If you kissed a frog, who would you like it to turn into? Duh, a billion dollars. Or a new Mini Van, we are hoping to get one with next years tax return. (Here's hoping the 9 and 10 year old car and truck keep on going!)
What do you have stuck up on your refrigerator right now? Alex's ultrasound picture (with a magnet crown over his head!) A picture of Mia, the family dry erase calender, a magnetic tablet and the Cubs season schedule.
Sara these are from http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com almost every Monday she posts 3 questions. Sometimes I get behind and I will post a bunch of Mondays together. Now you all know my secret!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Maniac Monday
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
7:04 PM












