Wednesday, March 26, 2008

StAmP cAmP iS oVeR!

(please insert psycho laughter here) Stamp Camp is done. For the next 3 1/2 months I am Stamp Camp free. Here are fun pictures of the last class I did (tonight) on Rub-ons. They paid me $18, The received a pack of rub-ons (4 sheets. Same images, one in olive, chocolate, white and black images) and these 4 projects (Jars $1.99 from Ikea)

There were SO many oohs and ahhs, lots of Wows, and repeated "this is my favorite class!" Me to ladies. Not only was it SO easy to put together, they were done by 8pm (a record for these Stamp Campers, 9:30 or 10pm is there usually time)

I will miss teaching, but I am SO in need of a break. I will still take orders, and my Mystery Hostess Club will still go on. But until sometime in July, I am officially on Break! ha ha!!

Such a relief. It's like getting a 3 month vacation from your job, that's how I treat my Stampin' Up! business. As a real job. This is a much needed break. I can spend the next month getting ready for Alex and relaxing. Then spend 2 more months enjoying him, and getting my life back to somewhat normal and get a new routine.

Here's hoping my art room is done, so when I go back to having classes I am better organized. Until then, maybe I can scrapbook some more!

Enjoy the pictures!!

(Olive Rub-ons with black cardstock, also adding felt flowers with eyelets and brads)

(Those binder clips you use around your desk at home or at work. Flip it over, add some paper and ribbon, wala! A picture holder!)

(Love this one! Pumpkin paper and Chocolate 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, just a few rub-ons, and you have a card!)


(Ikea jar, $1.99, rub-ons, and some ribbon. Oh the possibilities are endless!!)
I also just have to say. If you don't know about the work that goes into these classes. I would like to explain. I buy, the paper, ribbon, brads, accessories, stamps, ink, rub-ons, whatever. Then I am the one that spreads it all out on my desk and creates all these things. I do get inspired from other stampers, or our catalog (with over 300 ideas in it) but it's funny when some people think I get these things in kits! Ha!! Nope all in Gacks Creative Mind...


Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker