So I hate timing contractions, or Braxtons. Whatever. I don't know which is which, I guess when they last for over an hour, I should be concerned?
So they are about 4-8 minutes apart and going on for 2 hours now. No pain, sometimes uncomfortable. But nothing worth noting. Maybe, but I really don't know when to count them as actually contractions.
REALLY hoping that this week is calm. Since Susie is here, and my parents are gone. They are my Mia watchers for the duration of the hospital visit, and since they are on the east coast right now, that is not exactly a 20 minute drive.
Plus my MIL is out, cuz of her back surgery. My FIL would come out and take care of Susie, Mia and the dogs and cats. But that is alot to ask of him. I just want my parents home before anything happens...
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Timing is everything...
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:45 PM












