Friday, March 28, 2008

What to do today...

YEAH! Ed is off his Video Store job!! Wee!! That means I can see him for more then 20 minutes today! Otherwise I a wondering what to do with myself...

I should...

Do laundry
Clean off my desk in the loft
Sweep the floors, and mop (yucky)
Clean both bathrooms
Finish dishes

I could...

Keep cleaning in the art room, organizing, figure how I am going to tell my dad what he is going to do
Clean Mia's room and figure where I want her bed to go

Hmmm...
Maybe a combo of some laundry, with the dishes, a quick sweeping. (Mop if I really have the energy) Then when Mi naps I could go back into my art room...

We will see, its only 8:50am...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker