Today is not going to be much of staring at some card stock in my basement. I have my Holland Michigan trip coming up on Friday, I usually make almost 100 card fronts to trade. And I haven't even thought of what I am going to use.
Plus when I get back on Saturday, Sunday is Easter with my parents (they will be gone on Easter in Washington D.C.) we are picking up Mia then, but Monday will be insane. I have a Dr. appt for Mia at 9, mine is at 11 and then my meeting at 7 pm. (Diane's surgery and St. Pat's day too!) So there will be NO time for meeting trades after my trip.
Then that Wednesday, the 19th I have a Sticky Cuts Letter Class, and a Rub-On class on the 26th. So why am I still blogging and not up to my eyes in paper and stamps?!? Cuz Mi is finishing watching Sesame Street, and then I will make me some coffee, and head down when she goes in for her nap.
Working on a project with a 21 month old is just about impossible. Especially at the creating stage.
Ed is gone already for the day. He HAS to be exhausted. He worked Thursday night (went for an insane 8.6 mile walk that afternoon) from 10pm, till Friday morning at 6am. That gave him until 9 am to sleep, he had to work the video store from 9:30am until 4pm. Came home and slept from 5 pm till 9:15. He had to work Empress again from 10pm till 6 am this morning. Then he slept until 8am, he had to leave at 8:30 to get up to Chicago for Wrigley orientation (yes his 3rd job) that crap should last until, hoping no later then 3ish, he has a poker tournament at his friend Mike's house at 6. So by the time he leaves the city and goes to Yorkville he will just eat dinner in Yorkville then over to Mike's. This is the rest of his birthday present from me. $100, to go kick ass at Poker.
Then come home to pass out. Oh and he has to open the video store at 9 am tomorrow, until 3 pm. I would assume sometime around 3:30 tomorrow Ed will be in a coma.
So that is the update on us here, I am off to put Miss Mia off to nappy land, make my java, and go stare at paper. If that doesn't move me. I may watch a movie.
Have a caffeinated day!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Zombie Day
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:43 AM












