Friday, March 28, 2008

Noon check in...

So far I have...

Loaded and ran the dishwasher

Fed Mia, banana and 2 waffles

Fed Maggie & Sophie

Fed Jordan & Chloe

Ed fed himself oatmeal

Swept the first floor

Cleaned off the kitchen table

Attempted to make my 5 gallon dispenser of lemonade. Cracked the bottom when I moved it. Gah. Small leak! So I filled every empty container I could with the lemonade. That forced me to then wash some of the floor, dishwasher front, and cabinet doors. Boo!

Took out 2 bags of garbage

Filled my bird feeder (made Jordans day, mmm sunshine and a full bird feeder!)

Brought down 2 loads of laundry (not to heavy!)

Folded the basket of laundry in our room, and the random piles that still needed to be put away.

Dusted our room

Watered plants

Took 10 minutes to read my scrapbook magazine.

Put Mi down for a nap

Put in 2 customer orders for Stampin' Up!

Now off to do laundry, eat lunch and kill Sophie, for she is into something... grrr...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker