So my dear only sister, Susie. (Susz) Stayed here at my house this week, and it was a nice week. Probably the longest time I have spent with my sister since High School and I lived at home.
She got an exciting view of what her sisters Stay at Home Mom job is like. I mean, what is more exciting then watching me blog, run around behind a 22 month old, take care of dogs, feed meals in between to everyone (dogs, cats, kids, sisters, husband. Oh and me too) maybe some cleaning here and there. But otherwise it was mighty dull.
We did venture out on Saturday. That was fun, KFC for lunch, Target then to Barnes and Noble. That is a happy day for us girls.
Susie otherwise was able to chill, watch her soaps (AMC and GH) chat in her Soap forums, watch DVD's on her portable player (she loves it. I think she sleeps with it every night)
Even though I know it was no Marriott or Hilton, she did get to have Alex's room. She had an air mattress, an empty closet and dresser to use. And my glider is in there too. Not to shabby.
I know she would have been fine at home on her own, but it was nice hanging out with her, and I am sure she enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner with Mia everyday. Ed worked alot so she didn't get to see him much. And the cats really liked her. And Maggie finally calmed down some around her, letting her walk across the kitchen without the usual ankle sniffing and pawing.
After I dropped Susz at home today, it was weird being back home without her around. Sadly her next stay here will be spooning with one of my kids. Since the bedroom she used here, is going to be occupied my Alex soon!
Thanks for hanging out with me this week Susz. Love Gack
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Susie's gone.
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:56 PM












