Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have come to realize...

I have come to realize that my butt: Is my ghetto pass, and I am damn proud of it.

I have come to realize that when I talk: It's alot. And there are times no one notices I stopped in the middle of a sentence.

I have come to realize that, if I love someone: I give them my all

I have come to realize that, I need: To focus on myself, family and being happy

I have come to realize that, I lost: Ownership of my body.

I have come to realize that, I hate it when: I sneeze and pee.

I have come to realize that, marriage: Is the happiest place I could be. What better then to spend forever with my best friend.

I have come to realize that, work: Never ends. At least at this SAHM job.

I have come to realize that, I will always be: Silly and creative.

I have come to realize that, I like: to be organized. It makes my life easier.

I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was: Monday morning

I have come to realize that, my cell phone is: Full of pictures of Mia and my dogs

I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: Ed, Mia, Maggie, Sophie, Jordan and Chloe all need me RIGHT NOW!

I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night: I miss Ed.

I have come to realize that, right now I am thinking about: My parents in Maryland on vaca.

I have come to realize that, babies: grow up to fast.

I have come to realize that, when I get on Myspace: I check messages, new pictures added, and maybe a few posts. 20 minutes tops.

I have come to realize that, today I will: Go to sleep happy that Stamp Camp is all ready for tomorrow

I have come to realize that, tonight I will: Sleep.

I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will: Have Stamp Camp, but enjoy the day since class is all done and ready.

I have come to realize that, I really want to: Be me, surround myself with happy, positive people, stay organized, enjoy my family I have created, scrapbook more, spend time with Ed.

I have come to realize that, working out: Is something I will need to do after Alex is born. Walking the stairs is enough for me now!

I have come to realize that, friends: Make me happy. Weather I talk to you everyday or once a year. You know where we stand, and that makes a true friend to me.

I have come to realize that, I love: my children more then I thought a human could love another person.

Hope you enjoyed these, re post them and try them out yourself...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker