Friday, March 21, 2008

Human Resources employees are retarded.

Yes they are. My dear husband has worked for the same casino for 10 years now. Always with insurance. Sigh, so here is our drama...

I get a medical bill for $1300 dollars. Ok, this is just since December and January. Kinda confused as to what insurance covered. So I pulled up the December statement from Blue Cross, noticing that there were two dates in December that said "SS Coverage for this member was terminated prior to the date of service, so no payment can be made"

Lovely. My Dr.'s office called, and they said they sent the claim in twice, and it keeps coming back. They don't think I should pay anything to them, until I get some answers.

I called Blue Cross, nope. Insurance for Jacqueline was terminated as of Nov. 30 2007 until Jan. 1st 2008. Now why the fuck would we do that?!? She said to call HR for my husbands employer, to ask them.

So Ed called HR, and by some miracle those dumb asses actually answered the phone (they are IMPOSSIBLE to reach) Dumb girl was confused. Just keep telling Ed that it was terminated. Ed said the only thing he did in December, during open enrollment, he moved us up to the premier plan for Jan 2008- Dec 2008. Oh, says dumb HR girl. Well I am not in charge of that (of coarse not) so call back Monday and talk to Linda, she can help you then. What are the odds that Linda will be in or answer her phone on Monday?! Slim and none?

So I called my Dr's office and she was very understanding that we were working on the issue. So until then, just keep her posted.

Oh, I didn't tell you the best part. These two visits couldn't have been a blood pressure and a heartbeat check. Noooo. They had to be one Ultrasound on December 17th (per Dr.) and one emergency room visit, December 29th, because I was bleeding!! So $575 and $514 are my two uncovered bills.

I will keep you posted on this drama, I do know that I am covered now, and that I don't take no for an answer. We will get to the bottom of this...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker