So we only have 50 or so days left until Alex graces us with his appearance. This is what I wonder...
- Are you really an Alex. Or are you a Madison Grace?
- Are you ok. Do you have Hydrosypholis?
- Will you have dark hair, or light hair? Mi was born with dark brown hair and is now blonde.
- Will we wait until my water breaks and go in that way. Or will you be so big that I get induced again?
- Will you tear the shit out of me like your sister, or will you just fall out? (I am hoping for option #2)
- How will Mi act around you?
- How will I handle you and your sister? I know I can, it's just the unknowing that is hard.
- I hope you will be as great of a baby as your sister. Sleeping, eating whatever formula I give you, no colic, get on a schedule fast. I can hope!
- How hard will it be for me to clean your circ surgery, and just cleaning you in general will be all new to most of us. (My parents had only us 2 girls!)
Either way, I love you. No matter what you look like, or how you are. You are my little man, and I am so proud of you already. We have just a little longer to share space together. I will try to enjoy it, when I can. Then we will have a tough day together, but with Daddy's coaching we will do just fine. I love you. Mommy












