Drives me nuts. Absolutely insane.
Walmart
1. The effing bathroom stall. Myself, Mia and a diaper bag in a one man stall. Because of coarse someone was shitting in the big ass handicap stall. The toilet kept flushing on its own, annoying, the doors, who invented is beyond me. Why a stall door goes in makes no sense! To make room for the rest of your tiny ass bathroom? Well unless I am a scrawny, waifering 90 lbs, and tall enough to straddle a toilet with a toddler and a diaper bag. Hoping nothing falls in. I don't see us fitting very well. Bull shit.
2. Walmart employee must not have noticed the LARGE belly before she thought to remind me that it is store policy that children be seated in the cart. Some stupid kids parents just recently let there kid fall out and he needed stitches. Well guess what ass tart. Mia doesn't want to sit up top like a good girl. Mia wants to stand in the back. And big ass mommy doesn't want to hear her scream, so stand she will. What a douche bag.
Mia. Ok she really is super good for a 21 month old that is curious about EVERYTHING. I just don't think it helps that I am so damn pregnant, uncomfortable and tired, and dealing with her and the power Aldi and Walmart shopping day.
Ed. Well things have changed since I started this blog. I was crabby and testy. Not twards Ed, just snapping at the dogs and everything else that was in my way. He wanted to know why I was so damn crabby. (Bang head on table repeatedly) I really don't know how many times I need to explain. Until June or July ish, when my body and mind somewhat resemble a normal human. Everything will piss me off, make me cry or just suck. H.O.R.M.O.N.E.S. are not of my control. I can not help that I will be angry then cry then angry then depressed then hostile, then happy. I don't get it either. I really hate this, and I want to be back to me again. So he went for a walk. To the video store. Um, yeah that's about 4 miles one way. But he did call since he left and apologized for questioning me. He told me to go hang out with Mi, and sit in the rocker and stop doing stuff. That was nice, I needed that from him. And what a surprise, he is so good to me.
Everything else that is bugging me like these damn Braxton Hicks contractions suck, Alex keeps moving around and he is SO out of space already. Oh and when I went to get Mia up...shit and piss everywhere. No lie.
I, like an idiot, did not dress her in a zippered, no footed, one piece sleeper like we always do now. Because my little nudist likes to strip. So she managed to take off her pants, undo her snaps on her onesie and take off her shitty diaper. Which was on one side of her crib and her turds where on the other side. ?. The piss is something new. This was down one side of her crib and onto the clean comforter that wasn't even on her bed at the time. I don't know if she stuck her ass up against the bed and pissed or what. But now I have shit covered sheets, toys, pillow (because of coarse we remove the pillow case first) and piss on Mia, the sheets, onesie, and the comforter. But I guess it's better then piss on the carpet right?!? (bang head repeatedly)
I can't wait until my parents come over tomorrow, they are coming over to do little things around the house for us. Stuff I just need to get hung, or put together, or organized. I should make a little list... knowing I am a flake lately.
So I was a crabby beast when I started this post, but now I am just tired, my back hurts, I just want a bath, but I have a dirty baby and a mess to clean. My job is SO much harder then I ever thought. Oh I just can't wait to see how insane I can get with a infant and a toddler. Sigh...
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Walmart, Mia, Ed, and everything and everyone else.
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
3:10 PM












