Well the addition is not like an exhibit to my zoo, more like a visitor to my zoo. Susie, my sister, is here for the week. My parents are in D.C. with there neighbor friends. Susie could have gone with, but I agree with her on the Hell no answer. Mmm...visions of mom, dad, and Susie in the backseat of Deb and Rich's little SUV all the way to Ohio first (staying at Rich's kids? house.) then to Maryland tomorrow to stay with more of Deb and Rich's relatives.
- I wouldn't want to stay with anyone's relatives, can we say hotel? Own bathroom, own schedule, own room.
- I wouldn't want to ride there or back. I think I would have flown. Especially with gas as high as it is.
- It's not like it's any warmer where they are going. So again a bonus to stay home.
Plus Susie is SO amused by Mia. She talks so much to Susie, takes her hand and leads her around. Jordan (Boobie) my cat loves to sit on Susie's lap. Sophie is good with her to. It's just Maggie is a big spaz ass always jumping and sniffing her. Can't have all that with Susie's surgeries she has had.
Oh and Susie has an air mattress from home, with all her sheets and bedding. All pimped out in Alex's room. She has his empty closet, empty dresser. One glider chair and stool. Like her own little hotel room.
My sister is SUCH a night owl, so when I cap the night off at 9:30pm, she can have the Internet to chat to her soap forums, the T.V. in the front room and her portable DVD player in her room. Not a bad set up.
So here is for an entertaining week here at the McHales!












