Oh and every other craft item on the planet. I love them. Just going into a craft store gets me all sorts of creative!
I love it. I like to get messy, and spend hours and hours creating. Most people ask where I get the time. It's the same time you have. I just use mine like you do yours, doing what I love.
Sometimes I will spend a whole hour just filing my card stock or reading my newest Scrapbook magazine. There are so many things I can create down in my dungeon. I know that I usually only talk about my never ending love for paper crafts, and my happy Stampin' Up! demonstratorship. But back in the day. Before the paper took over.
There was paint, canvas, paper mache, clay, pencils and sketch books. Still there, just collecting dust. I am really hoping that with the re-doing of my dungeon. I can really spend my time creating.
It would be great if Mia and Alex had places to create too. I have the tools for them, oh yes. Be afraid! I have Popsicle sticks, crayons, markers, glue, glitter (yes messy glitter) paint, paper and so much fun kids stuff. I just need a safe clean area for them to work in. ( I have there smocks all set for them!)
I guess I am trying to say that I can't get enough of my art time. I do have to thank my dear friend Sara for getting me hooked on blogging. It is so easy for me to jump on each night, and just let my mind free (so scary!!) that it is really helping me with my scrapbooking block I have had for years.
So when you are watching t.v. or surfing the net, or maybe doing your favorite hobby. That is when I am down in my dungeon, enjoying mine. I once read we all have the same 24 hours, it's just how we use them, that's what makes the difference. I don't have the time. I could always be cleaning or organizing something. But I make the time for myself.
If I didn't I would be insane, for my art makes me calm and happy. I only hope my kids learn from this, and do what makes them happy, and they learn to make the time for themselves.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Something about Paint, Paper, Ink and Stamps
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:09 PM












