Friday, March 7, 2008

Sara and Jen recheck the picture!

Correction to my two dear friends.

Sara. Again not ignoring your calls, I was eating dinner with my parents, I really do like you. really. Muah! Anyway Snuffy is the first one on the far right, trying to spoon Telly.

Jen, silly girl. Elmo is the 5th one from the right.

So again for correction sake the line up is...

Oscar and Abby Cadaby (new girl) in Tigger's lap, Zoey and you can barely see the blue from Grover #1, then Baby Bear, Rosita, Betty Lou, Big Bird, Grover #2, Elmo, then Cookie #1 and Cookie #2, then Snuffy.

I do not see Barkley or Rubber Ducky (she has them in the little stuffed version too.) and again Bert and Ernie are the top dogs so they get to attend breakfast, while everyone else sleeps in.

Oh and Slimey, Oscar's worm is there, he is with Oscar on his can. Yes I watch WAY to much Sesame Street, yes I love it. Yes Mia does too.

So here is your Sesame Street trivia. Without googling it, or looking it up somehow. Do you know what Big Bird's stuffed teddy bears name is?

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker