Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rain, Ohio, and me

Today was return Susie to her happy place. Home. She did have fun here, seeing Mia everyday. But I agree there is nothing like your own bed, house, bathroom.

On the way, we had errands to run. Yuck and it's crappy sleety rain here. So we stopped by the bank. I had to go in. Mia had change to be counted for her deposit from the Easter Bunny, and I had some account questions.

Then to drop Eds electric shaver off to him at work. He forgets how fuzzy he is sometimes. Then I went and got him Taco Bell and brought it back to him (Yes Susie and Mia are in the car the whole time)

Then off to Goose Lake to drop off Susie, check the house, feed the cats, clean and feed the birds, come back home. Phew. Now Mia and I are home, she is napping, and I am off to make some lunch and do laundry.

I talked to my parents, they are in Ohio now, they are stopping at the neighbors son's house for the night. And will head home tomorrow. So that is all that is new here. Have a fabulous day!

April Showers, bring May flowers! (even though it's March...)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker