Monday, March 24, 2008

"The house looks good"

That is all I need to hear from Ed to make a long day of house work all worth while to me. Not that I don't enjoy a clean, organized house myself. But just those 4 words really make my day.

I spent today doing the following...

... Most of this morning was depressed, I miss Ed, hate his work schedule, and just needed a hug (see Fetal Position blog)

...After a good hug, and an I love you from Ed, I proceeded on with my day...

...Ordered Ed's contacts from 1-800-Contacts
...Balanced the checkbook, yikes! I didn't realize that it had been 2 weeks since I did!
...Payed April's bills
...Balanced Stampin' Up! account
...Payed Stampin' Up! credit card off
...Cleaned up more of the loft, still a work in progress
...Folded clothes with Susie (will upload funny pictures later, yes we got it all done, 2 hours later)
...Cleaned the kitchen and made Ed's dinner (leftover turkey from Easter with IL's and steamed Broccoli)
...Even had a few minutes to hang out with Ed before he left for Empress (I know it's his day off, but who can turn down OT?)

So my day was good, started out shitty, I was crabby and in no mood to talk or deal with anything. And then after a good hug from Ed. A clean house and the best comment of them all, not to mention a hot bath. I have to say, it was a pretty good day.

Time for bed now. Night.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker