Friday, February 8, 2008

Somedays it's like this. Somedays I am wonder woman.

Today, I was wonder woman. o.k. maybe the coffee buzz helped. I was insane this morning!!

Up before the baby, blogged. 8:30 am
Ironed Ed's clothes for video store job. He showered and off to work. 9:30 am
Got Mia out of bed, changed her, made her eggs and juice for breakfast.
She watched Sesame Street, I emptied and reloaded the dishwasher.
Fed the dogs, cats, and brought Mia up for her late morning nap. 11 am

Durring Mia's nap, I went to my art room, made up two more projects for Wednesday's class.
Laid down for a 10 minute nap (I can only do so much before I crash)
Customer, Cimmi, came by to pick up her catalog and coupons. 1pm
Mia's up. Fed Mia lunch, dogs outside for 2 hours, Mia and me to the art room to work some more. Another project done. And packed for tomorrows crop day at the scrapbook store.

Ed called, he is on his way home from work. 3:40 pm. I made a grilled sandwich, pickles and pringles for lunch. Mia ate/wore spaghettio's and pringles. Then we enjoyed some snickers ice cream cake.
Ed is off to the couch in the basement to sleep (he likes it there better) with the dogs. Mia and I went up stairs. Mia wanted to take another nap. Down for 1 hour. 6pm now.
Mia assists me by playing in Alex's room, I taped the floor, window, door, and closets. Brought up all necessary paint supplies.
That only lasted about 30 minutes. Mia got in the tub, she stayed there for an hour and a half! I was able to fold 3 loads of laundry, while we where in the bathroom.

Mia off to bed afterwards, I made Ed's dinner, pork chops and steamed broccoli. Packed it up to go. Made myself a sad dinner of nacho's. Watched t.v. and ate for about 30 minutes. Cleaned up my dishes, went down to the basement to wake up Ed. 9:10 pm to get ready for his night job.

Bring up any dishes Ed had in the basement. Pick up so the dogs can sleep down there tonight. Go upstairs, take all the toys out of the tub, put them away, make sure Ed has a clean towel, he showers, I go downstairs. Make sure he has the iPod, cell, keys, watch and ring. Shoes are laid out with coat.
(lots of little steps that I do for him, make him able to sleep until 20 minutes before he has to walk out the door)

Ed is gone. (boo) I obsesivly check the garage one more time, lock the door. Re-check the back door (always locked) dogs down for bed. Make list of what I need to do for tomorrow. Head up to bed, checking the frontdoor to be locked. Plop my ass here to blog, before I am off to sleep.

Any questions on what I do all day?!? This is why I will then need a whole day of the above cartoon to re-energize myself.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker