Friday, February 8, 2008

3 questions to ponder yourself...

Is there anything to serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?
I pretty much joke about anything. But I am not big on racial jokes. I just don't get them. I also don't laugh when people make fun of other peoples features, like teeth, eyes, skin... I have too many flaws myself to make fun of it on others.


Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?
Happy simple-minded person of coarse! That is what I already am!


A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?
I wouldn't help them, but if there was no more cure, and the agony was too much. I would not get in the way of it.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker