Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I will play Lala!

Lala tagged anyone who wanted to play 7 random things, and so shall I. Blog on 7 random things we should know about you...

1. Change. I like it. I love it. I love to rearrange a room every month, I love to change my blog (sometimes twice a week!) I am always moving things around in my house. I love change, it brings on something different, I tend to grow more with change.

2. I have stuff. Clutter, lots of it. Not that I enjoy clutter. I love my stuff. I just get aggravated when my stuff becomes clutter. Right now that is my two favorite rooms, my Loft and my Art room. All my stuff has now become clutter. Gah!

3. I like roses from Ed. BUT only the rare ones. Either yellow with orange tips, or vice verse. Or just orange. Not red or white. Those are over rated.

4. I am very proud of my friends from grade school. Naming, Sara (LA), Dominique (here!), Katie (Texas) and myself. I do believe we are all in a great place in our lives with our growing families. And I am happy that we can all share it together.

5. I love my life, and where I am in it. I am trying to enjoy every second I can, and remember who I am and be proud of myself, no matter what I do.

6. I love to shop for, buy and just look at... office supplies, containers and books. Yes I have an enormous amount of all of them. Never enough to me though...

7. I am hoping that with the birthday kiss off letter, Lila doesn't respond, or finally says good bye to my mom. And we can get over her and her evil ways. Sadly I hope Rich either wakes up and gives my mom one BIG apology, or he too just leaves my mom alone. She has her family now, you both need to go away and stop shitting in my mom's happy cornflakes. But I guess I would hate too, if my sister had two awesome girls, an amazing husband and now retired in a beautiful home with lots of land. One granddaughter and a grandson on the way?!? Duh! I am so lucky to be in, and you are both out!

Sorry got a little crazy on the last one.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker