Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fork me

I am done. I was done 7 hours ago, but I did finish my yummy chicken dinner. My IL's loved it, they bought Alex the lamp that goes with his set, and his stroller too. (that was ordered online)

Right before they got here, I finished up, sweeping and I moped the floors, dusted, unloaded, loaded dishwasher, did 3 loads of laundry. And was sitting down in hopes of lapsing into a coma. Sadly this did not happen.

I was sitting for about 2 pages through my magazine, I need to sit. My back was killing me. I tend to forget there is 26 lbs of baby and fat strapped to the front of me. So I get Mia (who was up for about 1/2 hour playing in her crib) and back on my feet for 5 more hours, gag.

Ed came home right in time to eat, visit with his parents for about 20 minutes, then they left, Ed went off to go into a coma himself (he's worked back to back shifts for 3 days straight now, with 3 hours max in between)

I hung out with Mia, picked up her room (yes still moving on my feet) gave her a bath and off to bed at 7:40 pm. Talked to my mom and dad about dates for stuff, this reqires another post-it note of a list of things I need to go over with Ed. Now I am blogging maybe I will go lay in bed and watch the Oscars... and hopefully pass out...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker