"To love what we do
and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity
and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference!"
This is the Statement of the Heart, from my Stampin' Up! company that I am a proud Independent Demonstrator too.
The most important part for me, is the first line of "to love what we do" especially after Jen and I worked for about 5 1/2 hours straight on our swaps for next Monday's Dauber Diva meeting.
I love searching through the new Spring Summer Collection Catalog to find great ideas, and to try different colors, colors you would never think to put together. Making new and different cards, 3D items, and scrapbook pages.
This is what I love, art. I do love painting, and clay, and drawing and paper mache'. But I have truly found my nitch in rubber stamps.
Check me out at my new site... creativemaniacs.stampinup.net the new site just went live this week. So I am very proud of how it turned out. Thanks to a company that truly supports its demonstrators in sharing what the love.












