Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pooped

I am pooped. Woke up at 8:15 am, and just sat down, it is 7:03 pm. Phew. Busy day of cleaning, balancing checkbooks, doing year end paperwork for our household accounts. (As messy as I am I am VERY organized when it comes to bills, thanks dad!) Folded laundry (4 loads) cleaned our bedroom, made some spreadsheets for my Stamp Camps, made Chicken Enchilada Helper for dinner. Glad Ed was off the video store today, when he woke up. He ran to the DMV and got the sticker for my car (December!) gas for his truck, and to the store for meds (he has a cold) plus he fed Mia lunch which is a huge break from me, so I could keep with the folding and cleaning.

Well my back is sore, and my dogs are barking. But I have to say I will sleep well, and it's nice to have some of the house clean and in order, now tomorrow morning I will be working on the loft and the rest of the laundry. Then off to Patsy's house to visit with her.

Maybe I will go on my new business site and see if I can set things up...I will post you all a link when it is up and running!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker