Today I would like to start out the day, by downing an entire gallon of orange juice, eat every Pixie Stick and Smartie in my house. Then madly run down my street, candy bar in each had eating viciously!
Boo for me, today is my Glucose test. I will go to the lab at 11 to drink my flat crush. Not bad until the sugar hits you about 2 minutes later, gag. Waddle over to my Dr.'s office to see him. I must warn him, I am just starting to walk right from the last Hospital exam. I really don't need that again. Then waddle back to the lab to get stabbed for my glucose test.
I think the worst part is I have 43 minutes until I have to fast. Grr, it's not bad. But when you KNOW you can't have sugar or eat. It will drive me nuts.
Well wish me good luck on my test!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Sugar Bowl
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:12 AM












